Prescription weight loss drugs may be appropriate for some individuals as a part of their weight loss diet program. The doctors and staff and LIWLI understand how to safely prescribe these types of medications as a part of their overall diet plans.
FDA Approved Medical Weight Loss Pills
The prescription drug medical weight loss program involves the use of FDA approved prescription diet pills to curb the appetite and jump-start the weight loss process. It also involves an individualized counseling and exercise component as a part of a complete safe and healthy weight loss diet program.To medically appropriate patients we prescribe the following FDA approved medications:
- Benzphetamine (brand name: Didrex)
- Diethlypropion (brand name: Tenuate)
- Liraglutide (rDNA origin) injection (brand name: Saxenda)
- Semaglutide (brand name: Wegovy)
- Naltrexone & Bupropion ER (brand name: Contrave)
- Orlistat (brand name: Xenical)
- Phendimetrazine (brand name: Bontril)
- Phentermine (brand name: Adipex P and Suprenza)
- Phentermine & Topiramate ER (brand name: Qsymia)
- Saxenda liraglutide (rDNAorigin) injection
We will also evaluate your current prescription medications and make suitable adjustments to alternate prescription medications that better help to support weight loss.
If you are interested in learning more about our prescription weight loss drug program, call us at 516-333-5555, or 631-366-2333 or use our online form to schedule a consultation at one of our convenient Long Island weight loss centers.